Lifestyle | Soma Store Grand Opening Party! (Upper Arlington, OH)

Hi guys!

I love sharing store openings with you, because they're so enjoyable to go to and write about! I had so much fun attending the Soma store opening party the other night! The new Columbus store is located in the Shops On Lane Avenue Plaza at 1595 W Lane Ave, Upper Arlington, OH 43221 and it is gorgeous! I was so excited when I got the invite. I'm always happy to learn about a new store in the area, especially one that is completely new to me. I'd never been to Soma before and I'm so glad this was my first experience with them. Everyone working at this event, were extremely welcoming and kind!

I loved the stylist that helped me find my items. Her name is Sara Schork and she was so sweet to me! She truly listened to my answers about my style and brought me a ton of pieces that I genuinely liked. It was so hard to choose what I wanted, but I ended up getting pieces that she had originally picked out for me! She was awesome at her job. She also made me feel very comfortable and confident, which is always important while trying on clothes especially intimates! I would definitely  recommend her.

There were so many things there that I wanted. Not only did they have super pretty lingerie and intimates, they also had stylish resort wear, swimsuits, sleepwear and perfume. There was so much to look at, I didn't even get to explore it all. When Fred and I left and got back in the car, he said "Did you see the maxis babe?"... SOO CUTE! I actually didn't see them, but he knows me so well. He knew I'd love them so he took some pictures so I could see the collection.

 I want to say a huge thank you to Fred for being a champ and coming with me. He helped me take the pictures above. Yes, he really is a saint haha! I love you!

They were also super generous in the goodies they gave me! I can't wait to wear the bralette that I picked out. It will be on repeat all summer. I'm also really interested in trying out the special lingerie wash and wash bag, I was in need of those! Thank you so so much for the treats and the sweet hospitality Soma! Can't wait to stop back in and see more!

P.S - Their moto is "Soma, so much more than sexy"& can I just say that I LOVEEE that!

Are you guys excited about the new Soma?!

Love,

Christina xx

Find me on:

Rest in his perfect peace.
- @micimagazine ohio


1 comment

  1. I'm giggling about Fred taking all the pictures :) but I really love that "sweet dreams" long nighty!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for being here :)
i'd love to hear from you!

Friends

DRESSHEAD

Follow

Instagram

bgbychristina